Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future cosplays

Go down 
+34
Nekro
Master Darcy.
Tort
nidd
Pippers
Lo'ri
Ghosty13
Tidus 227
Tashy-Chan
Izzycool91
ainokami
Kyandii-Chan
AstroFenn
Critical Error
Jaxii
offensichtlich
etoeto
Becci
dragonofinfinity
Puddycat
stripeycow
Ah-may
phsycofairy
Sami
Axel_Macabre%
Lawliet
kiyo
yuma
LeighKigurumi
KakashiStyleRamen
Cerberus
Emily_Alchemist
Mangamad7
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Future cosplays - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Lau probably has raped him already XD alot! he can just pop up in any room so lol XD

OMG I JUST FOUND A COSPLAY OF CIEL WHEN HE IS SMILE IN THE CIRCUS!!! I NEEEEEEED DX!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
Lau probably has raped him already XD alot! he can just pop up in any room so lol XD

OMG I JUST FOUND A COSPLAY OF CIEL WHEN HE IS SMILE IN THE CIRCUS!!! I NEEEEEEED DX!!! Lol
I know, I read this doujin the other day and was lke O_O . But Sebby was testing Ciels faithfullness so I was like AWWWWWWWW~ *Ignoring the fact Ciel had just been raped by Lau and Sebby.*

Smile! How cute!
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:37 pm

lol!! kinda hard to ignore that but i get what u mean XD sort of an 'Awwwwwwww *hands Ciel some butt cream and paracetamol*'

Poor Ciel ^^;.....
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
lol!! kinda hard to ignore that but i get what u mean XD sort of an 'Awwwwwwww *hands Ciel some butt cream and paracetamol*'

Poor Ciel ^^;.....
Laughing Thats all I have to say. I love talking to people with dirty minds, It gets funny! XD
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:44 pm

unfortunatly over the years and talking about Yaoi with friends my mind tends to wander on to dirty things without warning, but i am the type easily to blush and hide so I tend to just freeze up and go red XD
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
unfortunatly over the years and talking about Yaoi with friends my mind tends to wander on to dirty things without warning, but i am the type easily to blush and hide so I tend to just freeze up and go red XD

XD. I'm training myself to keep it inside. Just to be careful how far I take it! =P
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:53 pm

It's hard to keep hidden sometimes XD when ones mouth runs away from ones brain and your left with nothing but shattered pieces of sanity and guilt XD
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
It's hard to keep hidden sometimes XD when ones mouth runs away from ones brain and your left with nothing but shattered pieces of sanity and guilt XD

Yeah. ^_^;

I'm sorry Ciel! O_O
But we know you wanted it =P
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:02 pm

HAHAHAHA XD kinda gunna be worried when I cosplay Ciel XD When i cosplay him in September i am going to have my own little Sebastian XD I get to order her around all day X3
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
HAHAHAHA XD kinda gunna be worried when I cosplay Ciel XD When i cosplay him in September i am going to have my own little Sebastian XD I get to order her around all day X3
D'= We lost our Sebby. (Yes our Sebby >.> I thinks we can share our demons ok?)
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Demon sharing fine XD and there might be a random Sebby we can kidnap? XD hopefully lol if not Ciel will have to rely on the undertaker for the day if he wants anyone killed lol
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
Demon sharing fine XD and there might be a random Sebby we can kidnap? XD hopefully lol if not Ciel will have to rely on the undertaker for the day if he wants anyone killed lol
I won't mind. One of you can kidnap a Sebby, and the other gets...me.

But I'm not really that spectacular am I?
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:21 pm

lol Don;t be silly XD i will give u muchos glomps ! Your amazing as you are so dnt talk like that ^^ :huggle: And the undertaker is still an awesome character XD
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
lol Don;t be silly XD i will give u muchos glomps ! Your amazing as you are so dnt talk like that ^^ :huggle: And the undertaker is still an awesome character XD

Haha! I was joking =P . I like glomps =3 .

I'm really looking forward to JCC now. It's going to be a blast! bom
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:24 pm

I was so worried i was not going to know anyone ^^ And now we have a cosplay group! XD lol my worries were shattered fast X3
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
I was so worried i was not going to know anyone ^^ And now we have a cosplay group! XD lol my worries were shattered fast X3
We do! =D
Awesome. A cosplay group, that sits on the floor having a tea party! Then goes out and kidnaps people! XD
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:29 pm

yup XD....just your normal everyday cosplay group...>>...<<...>>
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female
Number of posts : 136
Best Manga : *Whines* No fair. Um ~ Demon Diary,God Child,Angel Sanc.. I don't know >_<
Best Anime : ~ Kuroshitsuji & Pandora hearts.
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:21 am

Look how much I've missed. . D: Wah. *Hides in a corner. .*

I come back and read about Lau and Ciel rape. Oo Never have I heard that in fandoms before. WRONG.

>_< EW.

Poor Ciel. ~

D: I love that cosplay! Ive seen people wear it,it so kawaiil. :3 I wanted the one where hes in the dress,but it was 200 quid,so I didnt have enough. >_<

I dread when you meet my friends. .Oo Mind in the gutter. I'm not that bad,it depends. ~

IM CLAIMING THE UNDERTAKER!! I lost my sebby. D:

Oh yeh,and I get Grell. -_-; I feel so loved. -_-; Just give me Puru and I'm away. .
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 am

You'd be surprised at the amount of Ciel rape out there XD most of it is on ebay lol Doujinshis and what not XD....poor poor Ciel bochan X3

And don't worry ^^ I bet you are all really nice ^^ there was once a time when my mind was far away from the gutter...but my friends soon put that right and now I think im not just IN the gutter I am one with it XD
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female
Best Manga : *Whines* No fair. Um ~ Demon Diary,God Child,Angel Sanc.. I don't know >_<

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 am

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
You'd be surprised at the amount of Ciel rape out there XD most of it is on ebay lol Doujinshis and what not XD....poor poor Ciel bochan X3

And don't worry ^^ I bet you are all really nice ^^ there was once a time when my mind was far away from the gutter...but my friends soon put that right and now I think im not just IN the gutter I am one with it XD

Well,There is alot of holes in the anime,so it leaves alot for fandom. Oh dear,Kuroshitsuji doujin. .
I don't mind some,But some annoys me. ~

haha. ~
My friends are friendly,they come from birmingham so they all have cool accents. ^^

My accent smells.
Oh I have a friend from london too,Hes dressing as a J-rocker. ~ Yay.
My other friend whose rather sweet is dressing as Yuuki cross,I was going be her Zero but now I'm going as Ciel.

Ive converted her to Kuroshitsuji though,but shes still staying as Yuuki. She looks and acts like her. :3

Heh,I'm not too bad. .but it depends.
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:28 am

Chibi_Ciel wrote:

I read an UndertakexCiel fanfic before. It was... entertaining. Not really that well written, using slang words in it made me laugh too much ^.^ .

I have merged with the gutter! I am EPIC GUTTER GIRL!

Yay. I've been claimed ^_^ I feel loved ='D .

Friendly friends. Mine is very friendly....... With me. I dunno she may go all shy, then I will tickle attack her =[ . Mind you shes bringing cookies too hopefully, so maybe she can be more talktive via the food sharing.
She kinda turned my perverted too. That or she made me more open about it.

I read a Lau and Ciel doujin. It was weird, Sebby was using it to test Ciel =S.
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Chibi_Ciel wrote:

I read an UndertakexCiel fanfic before. It was... entertaining. Not really that well written, using slang words in it made me laugh too much ^.^ .

I have merged with the gutter! I am EPIC GUTTER GIRL!

Yay. I've been claimed ^_^ I feel loved ='D .

Friendly friends. Mine is very friendly....... With me. I dunno she may go all shy, then I will tickle attack her =[ . Mind you shes bringing cookies too hopefully, so maybe she can be more talktive via the food sharing.
She kinda turned my perverted too. That or she made me more open about it.

I read a Lau and Ciel doujin. It was weird, Sebby was using it to test Ciel =S.

I can imagine Ciel X Undertaker being an interesting pairing,I mean. .The undertaker is quite touchy feely XD XD

So we will have lots of pervy,touchy,guttery friends! ~ Yay. =D
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 am

Kuro Orgy!

I'm sorry. I take things too far. It will be a sexy tea party perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Kuro Orgy!

Your too young. Sorry,I take things too far. ^^; CIEL WILL BE TOO YOUNG.

Lolage,its okies. .I'm a bad influence also. XD XD

It'll be a very pretty tea party! Kuroshitsuji style =D
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:46 am

Master Darcy. wrote:
pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Kuro Orgy!

Your too young. Sorry,I take things too far. ^^; CIEL WILL BE TOO YOUNG.

Lolage,its okies. .I'm a bad influence also. XD XD

It'll be a very pretty tea party! Kuroshitsuji style =D
I'll take my friend into a bush then! We'll be young togetthhheerrrr!!!

Bad influence >.> . I blame you, when I get arrested for trying to steal people.

Me trying to get out of Jcc.

"No officer, that is not a small 13yr old boy under my arm."

"What is it then?"

"A very well dressed sack of potatoes. That squirms alot.
And likes to scream."

Kuroshitsuji random poking happy fun time sugar, sweets, cakes and cookies*breathes* tea party. =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 7 Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

Future cosplays
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next