Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future cosplays

Go down 
+34
Nekro
Master Darcy.
Tort
nidd
Pippers
Lo'ri
Ghosty13
Tidus 227
Tashy-Chan
Izzycool91
ainokami
Kyandii-Chan
AstroFenn
Critical Error
Jaxii
offensichtlich
etoeto
Becci
dragonofinfinity
Puddycat
stripeycow
Ah-may
phsycofairy
Sami
Axel_Macabre%
Lawliet
kiyo
yuma
LeighKigurumi
KakashiStyleRamen
Cerberus
Emily_Alchemist
Mangamad7
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female
Number of posts : 136
Best Manga : *Whines* No fair. Um ~ Demon Diary,God Child,Angel Sanc.. I don't know >_<
Best Anime : ~ Kuroshitsuji & Pandora hearts.
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Future cosplays - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:41 am

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
indeed just look for the top hats and arrogant sounding Earls walkng around XD lol

hahaha. XD

I might be bringing cake,so watch out for me and watch out for the undertaker too. ~

She has bone cookies. ~ X3
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:23 am

ohhh cute XD i was gunna bring little chocolates XD we will have to meet up and swap goodies X3 lol
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female
Best Manga : *Whines* No fair. Um ~ Demon Diary,God Child,Angel Sanc.. I don't know >_<

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
ohhh cute XD i was gunna bring little chocolates XD we will have to meet up and swap goodies X3 lol

Hehe :3 Aw! Awesomeness X3 Yesh,we shall ^__^ That'd be awesome. =D
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:25 am

Yeps. Cookies ^_^ Zomg. Sugar filled Kuroshitsuji meetup! Coooollllssss..

Anywhoo, My name is Katie.

I just figured out, If I hadn't of met either of you two, I would have gone there dressed as Undertaker thinking no-one whould know who I was, Then ran into two Ciels! XD
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:17 pm

pinkbubblesnake wrote:

I just figured out, If I hadn't of met either of you two, I would have gone there dressed as Undertaker thinking no-one whould know who I was, Then ran into two Ciels! XD

That would have been amusing! ~
hehe. :]
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Master Darcy. wrote:
pinkbubblesnake wrote:

That would have been amusing! ~
hehe. :]
What? My eyes filling with an insane amount of joy as I spot myself a Sebastian? XD
Before attempting to glomp them and then stealing them?

Mind you. That might happen anyway. I get dead crazy when fangirling.

Actually, I dunno If I would have bothered cosplaying. My diet had started to fail and I was thinking stuff it I won't do it. Then I started over again and thought I thought that I should go for the Undertaker cus Ciel is too skinny.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:45 am

Don't let weight get in the way ^^ if you wanna cosplay someone go for it! XD it shouldn't matter what you look like as long as you are having fun ^^.

I'm gunna be running around with a false leg and am not the skinniest person in the world but am still gunna be Ciel and enjoy it cause thats what Cosplay is all about ^^ letting go and enjoying the day. *huggles* so lets make sure we all enjoy our cookie and chocolate filled Kuroshitsuji madness X3
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
Don't let weight get in the way ^^ if you wanna cosplay someone go for it! XD it shouldn't matter what you look like as long as you are having fun ^^.

I'm gunna be running around with a false leg and am not the skinniest person in the world but am still gunna be Ciel and enjoy it cause thats what Cosplay is all about ^^ letting go and enjoying the day. *huggles* so lets make sure we all enjoy our cookie and chocolate filled Kuroshitsuji madness X3
Don't worry I will! X3 I mean I get to be all creepy and stuff! How cool is that!

Yay, sweets. I'm still wondering what cookies to make, I could make choc-chip or go for something diffrent.
Geez. The con is months away and I'm already really excited! XD
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:55 am

welllllllll cookie wise I can always bake some as well XD im good at brownies and cookies, maybe chocolate chip, oatmean and raisin always rock X3 and smarties! XD since rainbows rock X3
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:58 am

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
welllllllll cookie wise I can always bake some as well XD im good at brownies and cookies, maybe chocolate chip, oatmean and raisin always rock X3 and smarties! XD since rainbows rock X3
O_O Brownies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I freaking loves me a brownie. <3

Oatmeal and smartie cookies are delish too *_*.
I'll have to find a good recipie then ^_^ I'll have a search later, I't will probably be something chocolatey =) . Or mint flavoured.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:00 pm

ill bake some brownies then XD lol OHHH OMG OMG OMG WE COULD HAVE SCONES! XD BE ALL ENGLISH MORNING TEA!!!! XD sat in the middle of a con having english tea and scones X3 pfffffft
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
ill bake some brownies then XD lol OHHH OMG OMG OMG WE COULD HAVE SCONES! XD BE ALL ENGLISH MORNING TEA!!!! XD sat in the middle of a con having english tea and scones X3 pfffffft
XD XD XD . We should do that! Bring tea in one of those flask thingies, and sit in circle and be all "Oh hi, the Earls ish having their tea, please do not disturb!" .

I think we gonna a magnet for L cosplayers though, they'd come up randomly : "I smell sweets" *sniff sniff* "You DO have sweets!"

XD Lol.
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:19 pm

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Chibi_Ciel wrote:
XD XD XD . We should do that! Bring tea in one of those flask thingies, and sit in circle and be all "Oh hi, the Earls ish having their tea, please do not disturb!" .

I think we gonna a magnet for L cosplayers though, they'd come up randomly : "I smell sweets" *sniff sniff* "You DO have sweets!"

XD Lol.

LMAO. But we have pimp sticks and Demon butlers.

We'll be *OFF OFF. BY THE Name of PHANTOHIVE! RAWWWWWRRRR.

okay,maybe less rawring.

I think a trip to greggs is in order. .CAKE. SCONES. CREAM CAKES. I'm gonna have a field day,thats all I'll be eating ~ I <3 Cakes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 pm

lol!! we will have to find a Sebastian so we can be protected against the L army that will surround us XD And lol!!
'Please do not Disturb us, Lord Phantomhive's are having their afternoon tea...' pffft X3

Greggs workers will be shocked that day XD 'Give me twenty of your best cream cakes good sir! I shall pay you with these shiney pennies! all earnt from my Funtom company!'
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Master Darcy. wrote:
pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Chibi_Ciel wrote:

XD Lol.

LMAO. But we have pimp sticks and Demon butlers.

We'll be *OFF OFF. BY THE Name of PHANTOHIVE! RAWWWWWRRRR.

okay,maybe less rawring.

I think a trip to greggs is in order. .CAKE. SCONES. CREAM CAKES. I'm gonna have a field day,thats all I'll be eating ~ I <3 Cakes. ^^
I think I have tears in my eyes now. I just headbutted the desk! XD "LOL! that hurt. Ow. LOL I hit my head X3 " Happily idiotic =3.

I cans rawr. I will poke them too!
"Ah~What a beautiful corpse you would make <3 I would take great pleasure in returning you to the earthly soil <3 "

But I will have no pimp stick D'= What shall I use for protection?! Hopefully me creeping them out will be enough!

XD Lol, I so want to go to Greggs in my cosplay! Bring Undertaker too! ~ <3

It will be near halloween too. I can buy me some more bone cookies? And spider cakes!
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:41 pm

ofcourse undertaker can come XD! lol omg it will be near halloween! XD i forgot lol

I want to know what joke Sebastian said to the undertaker sooooo bad DX lol Please dnt return me to the soil ;__ ;
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
ofcourse undertaker can come XD! lol omg it will be near halloween! XD i forgot lol

I want to know what joke Sebastian said to the undertaker sooooo bad DX lol Please dnt return me to the soil ;__ ;
Well you saw Sebby adjusting his glove, so I think the Undertaker got tickled XD . He likes to poke and prod Ciel alot, so for some reason I bet he wuvs to be tickled!
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:47 pm

lol true true XD and Ciel loves Sebastian really X3 *has just read kuroshitsuji chapter 34 and is overwhelmed with the urge to draw Ciel*...so hard to contain the cuteness XD Ciel is too cute!
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
lol true true XD and Ciel loves Sebastian really X3 *has just read kuroshitsuji chapter 34 and is overwhelmed with the urge to draw Ciel*...so hard to contain the cuteness XD Ciel is too cute!

I went straight to Photoshop,I was like 'edit'. :3 So,DRAW. *cough* Yaoi -implications. *cough*

Chapter 34 killed me.

I was eating pasta,I got put off my food,that wasn't good. .Just the image of cow bones wasn't nice. >_< and the other images ofcourse. .

Ofcourse Ciel Hearts Sebby. ~ Hes just a stubborn bugger. X3
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Master Darcy. wrote:
Chibi_Ciel wrote:

I went straight to Photoshop,I was like 'edit'. :3 So,DRAW. *cough* Yaoi -implications. *cough*

Chapter 34 killed me.

I was eating pasta,I got put off my food,that wasn't good. .Just the image of cow bones wasn't nice. >_< and the other images ofcourse. .

Heh, Lol. I think I was eating a sausage roll at the time. Things never seem to put me off my food, I remember eating noodles and watching Saw 3 once.

Ciel he does love Sebby. He needs to be more open with his love like Grell. But If he starts wanting man babies, I will be worried.

*Mind you if Sebby wanted Ciel to have his babies, maybe it would be possible cus demons would reproduce diffrently? Plus Sebby could magic Ciel a womb. Sorry I'm being sick again*
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:00 pm

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Master Darcy. wrote:
Chibi_Ciel wrote:

Chapter 34 killed me.

Heh, Lol. I think I was eating a sausage roll at the time. Things never seem to put me off my food, I remember eating noodles and watching Saw 3 once.

Ciel he does love Sebby. He needs to be more open with his love like Grell. But If he starts wanting man babies, I will be worried.

*Mind you if Sebby wanted Ciel to have his babies, maybe it would be possible cus demons would reproduce diffrently? Plus Sebby could magic Ciel a womb. Sorry I'm being sick again*

O___O DONT PUT IDEAS OF DEMON REPRODUCTION INTO SAMMIE'S MESSED UP HEAD.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:45 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA XD OMG

Can you inmagine the bishie babies ? XD they would be so rude lol! And Ciel does love sebby XD he loves him lots and lots, and Sebby is so devilish and perverted you know he loves Ciel XD I about spat my drink on the monitor when watching the ep Sebby uses sex with one of the nuns for info XD
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Master Darcy. wrote:

O___O DONT PUT IDEAS OF DEMON REPRODUCTION INTO SAMMIE'S MESSED UP HEAD.

XD *Hits desk again*.

So tempting... Twisted Evil

I need to think of a theory though, how would demons reproduce. Something to do with souls I guess.
"Bocchan. I will lay my eggs in your soul."

Yeah, You're right. I should shut the hell up.

Ya, The nun bit I was like "YOU BITCH! DX TAINTING MY SEBBY LIKE THAT! "

BUt seriously, she's a nun so she was supposed to keep it closed Evil or Very Mad . She probably gave Sebby an STD.

O_O I think we should get Ciel tested now.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:06 pm

AHAHAHAHA OMG XD keep it closed! i almost spat my juice again! XD

Ciel going to a std clinic XD....wierd filler episode much. Poor Ciel XD he spends most of his time in fangirls imagination getting tormented or raped by Sebby X3
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
AHAHAHAHA OMG XD keep it closed! i almost spat my juice again! XD

Ciel going to a std clinic XD....wierd filler episode much. Poor Ciel XD he spends most of his time in fangirls imagination getting tormented or raped by Sebby X3
I funneh.

Yes, yes he does. *_* Or Lau, he seems popular for Cielrape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future cosplays   Future cosplays - Page 6 Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

Future cosplays
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next