Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to find people after the con?

Go down 
+32
kaii
DissidentGenro
KiraTheKiller
psymonobsidian
KakashiStyleRamen
phsycofairy
Sami
demonlordakera
Visual Kain
Psyke
Jaxii
Critical Error
Tort
fifilafoo
dragonofinfinity
Puddycat
Ah-may
Rei
Bugsy
Zombie_Wretch
LeighKigurumi
kiyo
TwistedPixie
offensichtlich
yuma
Hoolan
Emily_Alchemist
Beautiful_Disillusion
Jack_Trash_myv
Axel_Macabre%
Lawliet
Mordo
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Visual Kain
Visual Kain

Male
Number of posts : 3
Best Manga : Chobits/Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Best Anime : Death Note/Paradise Kiss
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:53 pm

I was the nutcase on the ticket box some of the day in various colours of eyeliner make-up ^_^

Also part of Radio Desu.
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Lawliet

Female
Number of posts : 247
Best Anime : Death Note
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:05 pm

Visual Kain.. what a cool name haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.alterna.co.nr
Puddycat

Female
Number of posts : 42
Best Manga : Death Note
Best Anime : Fullmetal Alchemist
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:43 am

Tort wrote:
The girl I gave £2 for something as she needed more money (can't remember what she was cosplaying or even if she was in cosplay)

It might have been one of our girls. If it was the sunday, was she dressed as Trisha (Ed & Al's mum) from Fullmetal Alchemist? Basically a light purple dress and a white apron? If not, I've got no idea. scratch

Oooh, another person I'm trying to find - the flying tackle dude! Seriously, who the heck was that? lol I was just standing there, all innocent with my "free glomps" sign, and I get rugby tackled to the floor next to the sumo mats (I just missed them, dammit!) and get pancaked. This was on the saturday morning, buy the way.

No grudge or anything, I'm just curious 'cause all I saw was a blur then *boom* lol many giggles followed that one (still makes me laugh now). And who was the person who came over to make sure I was okay? I think she had chin-length dark hair and that big black camera.
Back to top Go down
Mordo
J-CultureCon Mascot
J-CultureCon Mascot
Mordo

Male
Number of posts : 34
Best Manga : Hitman Reborn
Best Anime : D.Gray man
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:19 am

does anyone know the gal who dressed like a big white cat? just want to ask her if she had the video of the skit me and Itachi did near the cafe
Back to top Go down
Tort
Tort

Male
Number of posts : 57
Best Manga : Bleach, Ghost In The Shell
Best Anime : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:50 am

Puddycat wrote:
Tort wrote:
The girl I gave £2 for something as she needed more money (can't remember what she was cosplaying or even if she was in cosplay)

It might have been one of our girls. If it was the sunday, was she dressed as Trisha (Ed & Al's mum) from Fullmetal Alchemist? Basically a light purple dress and a white apron? If not, I've got no idea. scratch

Oooh, another person I'm trying to find - the flying tackle dude! Seriously, who the heck was that? lol I was just standing there, all innocent with my "free glomps" sign, and I get rugby tackled to the floor next to the sumo mats (I just missed them, dammit!) and get pancaked. This was on the saturday morning, buy the way.

No grudge or anything, I'm just curious 'cause all I saw was a blur then *boom* lol many giggles followed that one (still makes me laugh now). And who was the person who came over to make sure I was okay? I think she had chin-length dark hair and that big black camera.

I really have no recollection of what she looked like whatsoever (no real help am I) She said she'd find me the next day and she didn't.... she said she'd repay me... i don't care about that it would just be nice to hear from her again, it'd be nice to keep in touch with the random people i do good deeds for...

As for the Glomp-tackle I witnessed it, as I remember looking at your sign, but being to shy to glomp you myself Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachedhorizons.proboards.com/
fifilafoo
fifilafoo

Female
Number of posts : 43
Best Manga : Immortal Rain, Ouran High School Host Club
Best Anime : Fruits Basket, Chobits
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:26 am

haha i'd lvoe to have glomped or bene glomped butt shyness is in everyone's....MOST...no..SOME people's hearts (I witnessed alot of screaming, running and glomps)
Back to top Go down
demonlordakera
demonlordakera

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 pm

hey if anyone whans to know who i am it's the guy as Reno sorry i'm hardly onlime everyone but hey here's my addy demonlordakera@hotmail.com also for my fan girls ^-^ here's my number lol 07981885383 also that can go to everyone lol i'd like to meet up with if not all then most of us chibiconer's lol x
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Lawliet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:31 pm

demonlordakera wrote:
hey if anyone whans to know who i am it's the guy as Reno sorry i'm hardly onlime everyone but hey here's my addy demonlordakera@hotmail.com also for my fan girls ^-^ here's my number lol 07981885383 also that can go to everyone lol i'd like to meet up with if not all then most of us chibiconer's lol x

Everyone wanted to know that! Haha
Back to top Go down
demonlordakera
demonlordakera

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:00 am

why not lol first time i'm givin my number out freely lol take the oputunity(can't spell)
^-^ ^-^ ^-^
Back to top Go down
demonlordakera
demonlordakera

Male

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:06 am

oh yea befor i forget i'm also on FanBox.com.
it's FanBox.com/demonlordakera ^-^
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Lawliet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:16 am

Possibly because you can trust everyone at chibicon, Reno Wink Theyre that nice.
Back to top Go down
Emily_Alchemist
Emily_Alchemist

Female
Number of posts : 181
Best Manga : Vampire Knight,D.N Angel, kingdom hearts, Neon Genesis Evengelion, Death Note
Best Anime : EVERYTHING!!!!!! Vampire knight, Death note, FMA, Bleach, Naruto, Fruits basket, Lucky Star, Ouran Host club
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:50 am

Lawliet wrote:
Possibly because you can trust everyone at chibicon, Reno Wink Theyre that nice.

agreed Smile although i did hear somone had their bag nicked? :O
Back to top Go down
Puddycat

Female
Number of posts : 42
Best Manga : Death Note
Best Anime : Fullmetal Alchemist
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:38 am

That's just reminded me, on one of the sunday auctions they said someone had lost their camera, does anyone know if they got it back?

Tort wrote:
As for the Glomp-tackle I witnessed it, as I remember looking at your sign, but being to shy to glomp you myself Embarassed

Aww, you should have gone for it, it's fun to hug random people you don't know and not get arrested lol

And Reno, you should try to arrange a meet, it'd be awesome cheers (That way I might find out who nearly killed me lol)
Back to top Go down
Sami
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Sami

Female
Number of posts : 586
Best Anime : Naruto, Yu-gi-oh, Shaman king, Bleach, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:12 am

I have a pic of James
(the cow guy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DCDS
Sami
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Sami

Female
Number of posts : 586
Best Anime : Naruto, Yu-gi-oh, Shaman king, Bleach, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:14 am

Visual Kain wrote:
I was the nutcase on the ticket box some of the day in various colours of eyeliner make-up ^_^

Also part of Radio Desu.

Hey i loved the songs u guys played!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DCDS
phsycofairy

Female
Number of posts : 31
Best Anime : deathnote atm
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:42 pm

Puddycat wrote:
Tort wrote:

was the flying tackle dude in cosplay or not? because i have a hunch who it might be.

hello, im the one that bought the "pissy emo bitch" lol
im looking for that awesome guy who was with her.... i forgot his name Sad he was kewl.
Back to top Go down
KakashiStyleRamen
KakashiStyleRamen

Female
Number of posts : 198
Best Manga : Mephistos (HERE BE DEMONS)
Best Anime : Zombie-Loan
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:44 pm

Matt? The Rock Lee?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x__kapow
phsycofairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:04 pm

KakashiStyleRamen wrote:
Matt? The Rock Lee?

yesh XD
Back to top Go down
KakashiStyleRamen
KakashiStyleRamen

Female
Number of posts : 198
Best Manga : Mephistos (HERE BE DEMONS)
Best Anime : Zombie-Loan
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Aha, I'll tell him tomorrow.
I go to school with him.
Who were you, so I can tell him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/x__kapow
psymonobsidian

Female
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:06 am

Lawliet wrote:
I was Haruhi Suzumiya Smile ..shorter than everyone elsee..... >_>

I was Mikuru it was nice to meet you lol
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Lawliet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:47 am

psymonobsidian wrote:
Lawliet wrote:
I was Haruhi Suzumiya Smile ..shorter than everyone elsee..... >_>

I was Mikuru it was nice to meet you lol

Heyy! Lol im sorry - i think i scared you you looked scared around me and L
hahah *pats* sorryyy
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Lawliet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:50 am

Axel_Macabre% wrote:
Jack_Trash_myv wrote:
hey its the myv cosplayer just incase anyone didn't know Very Happy

Your cosplay was so amazing, first i was like 'holy crap no-body said miyavi was gonna be here!' Razz

LOL. when i first saw him i was like
'WTF? SO MIYAVI DID COME?!?!?!?' Then i realised he was a cosplayer and was like
'HI MIYAVI!!!!! *waves likes a spaz*'
lolol
Back to top Go down
Beautiful_Disillusion
Beautiful_Disillusion

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:53 am

demonlordakera wrote:

Breath... must... breath...
OHMIGAWSHWEHAVERENOSADDY!!!!!!!
*faints*
Back to top Go down
phsycofairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:16 pm

KakashiStyleRamen wrote:
Aha, I'll tell him tomorrow.
I go to school with him.
Who were you, so I can tell him?

izzy, the one who bought his friend
Back to top Go down
KiraTheKiller
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
KiraTheKiller

Female
Number of posts : 14
Best Manga : Paradise Kiss, Reiko the Zombie Shop.
Best Anime : Hellsing, Fate stay night, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Chi's Sweet Home.
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:03 pm

phsycofairy wrote:
Puddycat wrote:
Tort wrote:

was the flying tackle dude in cosplay or not? because i have a hunch who it might be.

hello, im the one that bought the "pissy emo bitch" lol
im looking for that awesome guy who was with her.... i forgot his name Sad he was kewl.

The girl with the camera was me ^.^... Hi.
=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 4 Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

Trying to find people after the con?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next