Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to find people after the con?

Go down 
+32
kaii
DissidentGenro
KiraTheKiller
psymonobsidian
KakashiStyleRamen
phsycofairy
Sami
demonlordakera
Visual Kain
Psyke
Jaxii
Critical Error
Tort
fifilafoo
dragonofinfinity
Puddycat
Ah-may
Rei
Bugsy
Zombie_Wretch
LeighKigurumi
kiyo
TwistedPixie
offensichtlich
yuma
Hoolan
Emily_Alchemist
Beautiful_Disillusion
Jack_Trash_myv
Axel_Macabre%
Lawliet
Mordo
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sami
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Sami

Female
Number of posts : 586
Best Anime : Naruto, Yu-gi-oh, Shaman king, Bleach, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:03 pm

KakashiStyleRamen wrote:
Matt? The Rock Lee?

The rock lee was cool XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/DCDS
Sami
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Sami

Female
Best Anime : Naruto, Yu-gi-oh, Shaman king, Bleach, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Lawliet wrote:
Pocky addicts.
haha
alterna@live.co.uk

;D So WHOS GONNA DO A POCKY BOX?

I was thinking of a pocky box at first but i cudnt be arsed to make the costume so i'm ordering a Tsunade one off ebay XD
Back to top Go down
Sami
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Sami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:11 pm

Bugsy wrote:
I was the 'Voice of ChibiCon' apparently, lol. The crazy green guy who was on stage most of the time for the auctions and stuff. The name's Jonathan Bradshaw, so add me on Facebook!

OMG man i loved u, u were soooo funny XD

*glomps and blows kisses*
Back to top Go down
Sami
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Sami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Beautiful_Disillusion wrote:
Bugsy wrote:
I was the 'Voice of ChibiCon' apparently, lol. The crazy green guy who was on stage most of the time for the auctions and stuff. The name's Jonathan Bradshaw, so add me on Facebook!

Omg lulz, you were like the only person who knew less cosplayers than me XD

OMG the only cosplayers i knew were the Naruto 1's, dark magician girl and Sora oh and pikachu XD
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Lawliet

Female
Number of posts : 247
Best Anime : Death Note
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:30 am

Sami wrote:
Beautiful_Disillusion wrote:
Bugsy wrote:

Omg lulz, you were like the only person who knew less cosplayers than me XD

OMG the only cosplayers i knew were the Naruto 1's, dark magician girl and Sora oh and pikachu XD

Haha youre not alone! All i knew were Ouran cosplayers, death Note cosplayers, Naruto Cosplayers, Miyavi cosplayer (jack), Ummmm.. thats it LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.alterna.co.nr
Puddycat

Female
Number of posts : 42
Best Manga : Death Note
Best Anime : Fullmetal Alchemist
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:16 am

phsycofairy wrote:
was the flying tackle dude in cosplay or not? because i have a hunch who it might be.

I can't for the life of me remember. I don't think so (or if he was, it wasn't an obvious one, if I'm making sense) but I literally only saw him for a second, so he might have been. Who are you hunching him as?

KiraTheKiller wrote:
The girl with the camera was me ^.^... Hi.
=3
*non-killer glomp* HI! *looks at sidebar thingy* Ooh, you're in Derbyshire? Do you live anywhere near Chesterfield?

...I seem to be the only person who didn't know the Miyavi cosplayer at first sight *hangs head in shame* I had the ultimate headsmack moment when they said who he was (my excuse is I don't listen to very much Japanese music, and I'm sticking with it lol)
Back to top Go down
phsycofairy

Female
Number of posts : 31
Best Anime : deathnote atm
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:05 pm

Puddycat wrote:
phsycofairy wrote:
was the flying tackle dude in cosplay or not? because i have a hunch who it might be.

I can't for the life of me remember. I don't think so (or if he was, it wasn't an obvious one, if I'm making sense) but I literally only saw him for a second, so he might have been. Who are you hunching him as?

KiraTheKiller wrote:
=3
*non-killer glomp* HI! *looks at sidebar thingy* Ooh, you're in Derbyshire? Do you live anywhere near Chesterfield?

...I seem to be the only person who didn't know the Miyavi cosplayer at first sight *hangs head in shame* I had the ultimate headsmack moment when they said who he was (my excuse is I don't listen to very much Japanese music, and I'm sticking with it lol)

a friend of mine called scot (or squatters as he would prefer to be known as) was randomly takling people. (cus he is crazy.... and was drunk)

i didnt know who miyavi was before chibicon Sad first ever miyavi song i ever heard... selfish love! ive had it on repeat since chibicon XD
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Lawliet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Im glad i recognised Miyavi at first sight, shows that Jacks cosplay was DAMN GOOD

Smile
Yeah that was a moment of enlightenment 'Omg! Someone cosplayed a Jrocker!'
Then i see Reita and im like 'I. WANT. TO. GLOMP. HER.'

so i did Smile
Back to top Go down
DissidentGenro
DissidentGenro

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:07 pm

phsycofairy wrote:
Puddycat wrote:
phsycofairy wrote:

KiraTheKiller wrote:
=3

a friend of mine called scot (or squatters as he would prefer to be known as) was randomly takling people. (cus he is crazy.... and was drunk)

i didnt know who miyavi was before chibicon Sad first ever miyavi song i ever heard... selfish love! ive had it on repeat since chibicon XD

<3 Another miyavi fan ^___^ <3 *loves you eternally*
Back to top Go down
Sami
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Sami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:28 am

DissidentGenro wrote:
phsycofairy wrote:
Puddycat wrote:
phsycofairy wrote:

KiraTheKiller wrote:
=3

OMFG Miyavi was soooo cool XD
Back to top Go down
Puddycat

Female
Number of posts : 42
Best Manga : Death Note
Best Anime : Fullmetal Alchemist
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:40 am

phsycofairy wrote:
lol can you ask him? I was trying to find them for the rest of the weekend and it's driving me mad 'cause I can't remember what they looked like (possible concussion XP lol)
Back to top Go down
kaii

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:33 pm

I'm looking for... anyone who went to Chibicon who'd like to talk about it! It was my first con, like, the most winful weekend of my life!

Email/hotmail: subjectnamehere@hotmail.co.uk

I was the girl in black-and-white diamond dress with a .... "look, kill-you-in-your-sleep ball-joint doll!".

(Actually, are you the dude who said that? It's the second time you've yelled a random at me! The first was about Mindless Self Indulgence, who may not be Japanese, but are very awesome...!)
Back to top Go down
http://glasshouse-cold.deviantart.com/
kiyo
kiyo

Female
Number of posts : 92
Best Manga : Gantz, Totally Captivated
Best Anime : Trigun, Darker Than Black
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:46 pm

lawl, I heard someone shout something about MSI. :0
Back to top Go down
http://zombiemoose.deviantart.com
Tort
Tort

Male
Number of posts : 57
Best Manga : Bleach, Ghost In The Shell
Best Anime : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:29 am

I hafta admit I hadn't heard much Jrock beyond anime songs and the odd Dir En Grey Track (oh and a Malice Mizer CD someone lent me, but I only really like Beast of Blood). So I didn't recognise Myiavi (though I did think Jack was hot :$ ). I'm getting into him a bit (Ghosty sent me 4 tracks, including Are you Ready To Rock), I will hafta check out some more!

BUT WAIT... What is this I hear... MSI fans! YeY people with sharing tastes! I added the one who put her e-mail addy up, not coz I thought I met her at the Con but simply coz she stated she was an MSI fan hehe... Coz everyone knows...

It's all about the Bass, the rock, the mic, the treble.
I like my Coffee black, Just like my metal!

Last edited by Tort on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachedhorizons.proboards.com/
Jaxii
Jaxii

Female
Number of posts : 65
Best Manga : Bleach, Battle Royale and Manga Messiah(lol)!
Best Anime : Bleach, Naruto, Blood+, Azumanga Daioh & soooo many more!
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:08 am

Erm... my friend gave me one of those black cat hats that one of the stalls were selling and someone else told me what anime they were from but I forgot . Embarassed

Does anyone have a clue, because as far as I could google it said Fruits Basket and that's just a lie because Kyo's ginger...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jacsy1
kiyo
kiyo

Female
Number of posts : 92
Best Manga : Gantz, Totally Captivated
Best Anime : Trigun, Darker Than Black
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:37 am

It's kuroneko from Trigun. C:
Back to top Go down
http://zombiemoose.deviantart.com
Jaxii
Jaxii

Female
Number of posts : 65
Best Manga : Bleach, Battle Royale and Manga Messiah(lol)!
Best Anime : Bleach, Naruto, Blood+, Azumanga Daioh & soooo many more!
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:07 am

kiyo wrote:
It's kuroneko from Trigun. C:

Ahh, thanks! I've still not gotten round to watching Trigun, I'll move it up the 'to watch' list a few places!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jacsy1
phsycofairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:17 pm

DissidentGenro wrote:
phsycofairy wrote:
Puddycat wrote:
phsycofairy wrote:

KiraTheKiller wrote:
=3

XD *loves your hat more*

ive started a fund to see miyavi if he ever comes to the uk again. so far i havvvvv....... £4.23
Back to top Go down
phsycofairy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Puddycat wrote:
phsycofairy wrote:
lol can you ask him? I was trying to find them for the rest of the weekend and it's driving me mad 'cause I can't remember what they looked like (possible concussion XP lol)

i'll ask him when i next see him, it may be a while since he's been busy with his band... he is supposed to text me soon though
Back to top Go down
foolbot
foolbot

Female
Number of posts : 8
Best Anime : alot! currently obsessing over zetsubou sensei.
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:12 pm

I forgot to post on this so I'll do it now! 8D -wtf-
I was teh Rei (posted in gallery here) wandering around on saturday (and probably looking scary after 2 hours of sleep Mad a person I lived with got attacked the night before. )
msn: foolbot[AT]hotmail.co.uk
be warned that I tend to ramble about pointless things without noticing haha. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jack_Trash_myv
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Jack_Trash_myv

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:55 pm

MIYAVI KICKS ASS ......... that is all and cheers for all the compliments on my cosplay Embarassed glad too see ppl liked
Back to top Go down
Sami
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Sami

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Your cosplay was awesome!! I LOVED IT Razz
Back to top Go down
Tort
Tort

Male
Number of posts : 57
Best Manga : Bleach, Ghost In The Shell
Best Anime : Bleach
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Jack/Miyavi FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachedhorizons.proboards.com/
Lawliet
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Lawliet

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Everyone though Jack was hot lol.

well i didnt.
(no offence), but you ARE attractive!

oh so anyways
wow I havent been here in ages what you guys up to
xD

Just incase anyone dont know me / forgot who i am

a retarded looking spazed up Haruhi Suzumiya xD
3 cheers for jack n my fave cosplay xDD
Back to top Go down
Jack_Trash_myv
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Jack_Trash_myv

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:55 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find people after the con?   Trying to find people after the con? - Page 5 Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

Trying to find people after the con?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next