Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

contact other jcc attendees

Go down 
+8
Devil Chestnut
PandaaPaws
MasterDarcy
B A I T
Emily_Alchemist
pinkbubblesnake
kiyo
ainokami
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ainokami
ainokami

Male
Number of posts : 73
Best Manga : Gantz
Best Anime : Naruto, Bleach, Gantz, Souleater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, School Days
Registration date : 2008-12-09

contact other jcc attendees Empty
PostSubject: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:07 pm

if you want to talk to other people who went to the con but was unfortunate to get there email address maybe you should post your email addresses here so that other people can add you, put who you was aswell.

i just thought that this would be helpful, i will start

i was the hitsugaya from bleach (the one with white hair and the sword on his back), i kept getting my sword stolen by many people haha

my email address/msn is: c_pugh777@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
kiyo
kiyo

Female
Number of posts : 92
Best Manga : Gantz, Totally Captivated
Best Anime : Trigun, Darker Than Black
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Hay hay~

I was the BLU Engie with the sketchbook and no dispensers. ;>

My MSN's kiyohades@gmail.com, yo.

(Also, guy that asked for my Steam name, try mavern. I am dense and forgot I changed it.)
Back to top Go down
http://zombiemoose.deviantart.com
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:25 pm

I was the Undertaker and my friend was Konan (Jade). ~

We lost her for an hour or so and when we find her, she had made herself a little gang! XD They were funny though!
Back to top Go down
Emily_Alchemist
Emily_Alchemist

Female
Number of posts : 181
Best Manga : Vampire Knight,D.N Angel, kingdom hearts, Neon Genesis Evengelion, Death Note
Best Anime : EVERYTHING!!!!!! Vampire knight, Death note, FMA, Bleach, Naruto, Fruits basket, Lucky Star, Ouran Host club
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:44 pm

I was Aqua from Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep. Smile I love my keyblade!!!!!!!! eeeeee

thanks everyone for making j-con so great! it was amazing!!! hope to see you all again next year!

my msn is: lumpy_dumplins@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
B A I T
B A I T

Male
Number of posts : 14
Best Manga : D-Gray man, One Piece, The World only God knows
Best Anime : Evangelion, .Hack//Sign
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Yo i was the Phoenix Wright "Hobo" that was round but i dont think many people knew who i was :S Razz
my msn is Alanmoore@hotmail.co.uk

It was an amazing day im defo going next time! thanks all for making it a great day
Back to top Go down
ainokami
ainokami

Male
Number of posts : 73
Best Manga : Gantz
Best Anime : Naruto, Bleach, Gantz, Souleater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, School Days
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Emily_Alchemist wrote:
I was Aqua from Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep. Smile I love my keyblade!!!!!!!! eeeeee

thanks everyone for making j-con so great! it was amazing!!! hope to see you all again next year!

my msn is: lumpy_dumplins@hotmail.co.uk

well done on your aqua cosplay, it was awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female
Number of posts : 90
Best Manga : Kaori Yuki's works,Demon diary. .[~whines too many to list]
Best Anime : Kuroshitsuji & Pandora Hearts atm. ~
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:34 am

I was the Ciel Phantomhive that was wandering around with a Luffy and a Misa. X3 (and if you was there early,two very smexual J-rockers! ~)

Loved JCC,thought it was awesome. XD

(I'll add you alls. X3 Mines - darcy-sama@hotmail.co.uk )
__

If you have any photos that you'd be willing to share with me of the con,please PM me! :3 Thanks! ~
Back to top Go down
PandaaPaws
PandaaPaws

Female
Number of posts : 3
Best Manga : +Anima
Best Anime : Hetalia Axis Powers
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:14 am

Hey there~
I was the Italy cosplayer who - according to some person who I caught commenting on a video - was supposedly epic fail XD.

Ok, so I was the Italy cosplayer who was epic fail Razz.

Ahwell. Here's my MSN if you fancy going out for some pasta with me sometime; pandaapaws@live.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Devil Chestnut
Devil Chestnut

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:54 am

Helloooes~

I was one of many L's at the con, I had a Light, Lolita-dressed Misa and Gelus the Shinigami with me. Very Happy If anyone has any photos of us, I'd love to see them <3

I remember you, Ciel! And I saw the Aqua cosplayer in the Talk on Japan panel. ^__^ You both looked amazing. =)

xx
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:01 am

Devil Chestnut wrote:
Helloooes~

I was one of many L's at the con, I had a Light, Lolita-dressed Misa and Gelus the Shinigami with me. Very Happy If anyone has any photos of us, I'd love to see them <3

I remember you, Ciel! And I saw the Aqua cosplayer in the Talk on Japan panel. ^__^ You both looked amazing. =)

xx

I remember you! =D
I think we have some piccies of you somewhere. . .I'll go poke my Misa for some. XD XD

You all looked awesome! ~ Haha,I was telling my sister about you this morning and she was like 'aw,I wanted to see the L!' XD XD (My sister is ten. X3 )
Back to top Go down
Devil Chestnut
Devil Chestnut

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:34 am

MasterDarcy wrote:
Devil Chestnut wrote:
Helloooes~

xx

I remember you! =D
I think we have some piccies of you somewhere. . .I'll go poke my Misa for some. XD XD

You all looked awesome! ~ Haha,I was telling my sister about you this morning and she was like 'aw,I wanted to see the L!' XD XD (My sister is ten. X3 )

Hehe, thankees! ^___^ *hugs* Your friends Luffy and Misa were really sweet too, you all were. Very Happy I didn't really take many pictures over the day actually... mostly because my pictures don't come out so well so I mainly filmed all day. XDDD A few of my friends got some photos though, so I shall ask if they have any of you guys. ^^ I know they definitely have the one of the dead people around the Misas and Light ^^

And awww, that's so cute! ^^~ <3
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:43 am

[Hug returned ~] X3
Thanks,you guys where a awesome group too. ^_^ Are your films on youtube? X3

And awesome,haha,I'm like poking everyone for piccies 'cos I don't have that many either. X3 That picture was epical! O_O haha. X3

Hehe. ^^
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:45 am

Aww. I saw the L Misa and Light together. My friend was happy about seeing you. ^-^

Spotted Jealous later. He was adorable. X3
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:50 am

Omgosh,I remember the Gelus. X3 He was awesome and I spotted quite a few Ryuks. X3
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:55 am

I saw one Ryuk. Where were the others?
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 am

I thought there was another one,lol. ~
One wearing a mask thing and there was person walking around earlier on. .I'm not sure,heh,I couldn't see it was my friend who pointed it out. XD
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 am

Oh I saw one with face paint. And feathers on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:42 am

Oh yesh,I can remember seeing him! ~ I liked all the death note cosplayers,they was awesomingly coolies. X3
Back to top Go down

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Someone called me the 'Lady of FAIL!!' on Facebook, for falling onstage (which was much higher than I thought it was gonna be).

Is it odd I'm...kinda proud of being the 'Lady of FAIL!!'. I mean...it could be worse... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:03 pm

awww. Who were you anyway?

And who said it? could you tell their age?

Sorry if I sound dead nosey, I just remeber being next to some not so nice people and figured it could be them. :s
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Urmm...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2731169&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=35274149592&aid=-1&id=509123292&oid=35274149592#/photo.php?pid=2731169&id=509123292

I think it's also in the pic folder somewhere else but...facebook just confuses me when it comes down to pictures. Smile

I was just...the girl with the 'Free Hugs' top on. Bright pink tights. Curly hair. Makeup looked like I'd walked through a rainbow. =] Name of 'Allyssa'.
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Oh. I'm not on facebook. ^_^ lol

Did you win a prize for something? I did ended up spacing out from heat, but I remeber some people in very very Bright outfits on stage XD
Back to top Go down

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:17 pm

haha! No, it was during the opening ceremony..thing. Perhaps an 'Award for forgetting to think before you speak' would be okay though.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Emily_Alchemist
Emily_Alchemist

Female
Number of posts : 181
Best Manga : Vampire Knight,D.N Angel, kingdom hearts, Neon Genesis Evengelion, Death Note
Best Anime : EVERYTHING!!!!!! Vampire knight, Death note, FMA, Bleach, Naruto, Fruits basket, Lucky Star, Ouran Host club
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Thank you! But I'm in no videos yet T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: contact other jcc attendees   contact other jcc attendees Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

contact other jcc attendees
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: J-CultureCon 2009 :: J-CultureCon News-
Jump to: