Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:15 pm

I don't have one. =P Well I do. But I don't post on it.

I think I have stuff uploaded on my photobuket, Here;
https://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd264/Bubblegumsnake/
Back to top Go down
Kuros
Kuros

Female
Number of posts : 64
Best Manga : Ouran Highschool host club, Skip Beat, Death note, Bleach, Claymore, Fruitsbasket, Planet Ladder, dtective conan, Loveless, beelzebub...too many :D
Best Anime : Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Darker Than black, Paradise Kiss, REBORN!!, Escaflowne, Chobits and all the ghibli films :D
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:23 pm

awwwwwww your chibi ciel is sooooo cute <3..you should deffinitely bring some of them to the con for other ppl to gawk at!!
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Thank you! <3 Very Happy

Chibi Ciel will be coming with me, along with others. ^.^
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

I just got on to Lee Lee's gallery.
I want to molest them. *.*
Back to top Go down
Kuros
Kuros

Female
Best Manga : Ouran Highschool host club, Skip Beat, Death note, Bleach, Claymore, Fruitsbasket, Planet Ladder, dtective conan, Loveless, beelzebub...too many :D
Best Anime : Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Darker Than black, Paradise Kiss, REBORN!!, Escaflowne, Chobits and all the ghibli films :D

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:09 pm

LOL her work is brilliant T^T too good!!!!!! but i am still looking forward to seeing your chibi ciel !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Heh thanks. ^_^
It's no diffrent to the scanned version though. =S
I've got some other Kuroshitsuji stuff in my folder though.
Back to top Go down
Kuros
Kuros

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:22 pm

eeeeeee kuro doodlings!!! Very Happy i shant ask you what they are, so itll be a suprise when you pull them out on the day!!! Very Happy too many things to look forward to! I will have to take some monies with me too! going to be lots of stalls there Very Happy more anime things to add to my collection ^_^ hopefully there'll be kuro danglies there..my bag is lacking them at the mo >.>
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 pm

I'll have to get more done to bring with me then Wink

I would like to get some Kuro danglies!

I know some really cute ones came out in september. They even had Soma!
Back to top Go down
Kuros
Kuros

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:03 pm

eeeee cant wait! do you know what time you'll be getting there? i wasnt sure on the time the con finishes..il have to find that one out...
okays so altogether list includes:

Monies
Cake
choc
sweets
pocky
mah ceil (she'll have to go in a suitcase XD)
ciels art work..
ok think thats it..ah and i still need red contacts >.< il have to nip into the shop again to see if their in yet.
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:08 pm

I want to get there for 10am. ^.^

The time the con finishes is 10pm apparantly. I don't think I will stay that late though.

I will scuttle my stuff together next week or so. ~
Gotta clean my pencil case/ bag out so I don't get covered in lead dust.
Back to top Go down
Kuros
Kuros

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 pm

oooh i shall be arriving around half 10 hopefully..but il be leaving early ..around 5 i think.. for the train T^T i didnt know it was on til so late..wish i lived closer!
yus you go clean your pencil case!!! ready for the con!!! Very Happy
Thanks for the info btw ^_^
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female
Number of posts : 90
Best Manga : Kaori Yuki's works,Demon diary. .[~whines too many to list]
Best Anime : Kuroshitsuji & Pandora Hearts atm. ~
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:52 am

It finishes at 10pm? ~
Thanks,Ive been asking around for ages! XD

Lolage,Look at you artistic people! XD
I'll be packing my camera & Cake.
Oh and maybe a board,for everyone to sign. .I'm feeling lazy at the moment,so I'll see what I bring on the day. XD
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:02 pm

YEAH ARTISTIC GANGTSAS!!! DON'T MESS!!!
OR WE'LL CUT YOU WITH... pencils. Oh fail.

I WILL RAPE YOUR BOARD WITH MY SEXY PENS.

AND YOUR CAKE.

Oh,Finally got my bone cookie recipie. But I forgot to take it home. My friend should bring it for me tomorrow though.

Sorry bout teh hyper. They've let me out of my cage for the first time in a while. Feels good.

Ps. Undertaker cloak is warm and fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:18 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
YEAH ARTISTIC GANGTSAS!!! DON'T MESS!!!
OR WE'LL CUT YOU WITH... pencils. Oh fail.

I WILL RAPE YOUR BOARD WITH MY SEXY PENS.

AND YOUR CAKE.

Oh,Finally got my bone cookie recipie. But I forgot to take it home. My friend should bring it for me tomorrow though.

Sorry bout teh hyper. They've let me out of my cage for the first time in a while. Feels good.

Ps. Undertaker cloak is warm and fuzzy.

Why are you turning everything into a sexual context? Oo Your supposed to be the young and innocent one! >_<

Yay! ~ Cookie reciepe! =D

Aw,we'll have a warm and fuzzy undertaker then. ^__^
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:12 pm

Young and innocent my arse. XD I'm immature. =P
I'm making some mint flavoured though. and some strawberry - depends how that one turns out.

So long as it wont be hot like it was today. Or I will boil to death D'= .
Back to top Go down
Kuros
Kuros

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:55 pm

ooooh warm and fuzzy undertaker coat!!!! we will know who to snuggle with if its cold there then!!! Very Happy but ooooooh strawberry flavoured ones!!!! Very Happy
have you 2 got all your cosplay sorted??? theres like only 11DAYS LEFT OMG !!!! o.O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Yay I gets snuggled. I have the oversized sleeves too. They rock. I can flap them about like a wee birdie.

Nearly. I need my sash- For some reason the one with my costume was lilac!!! O.o I'd look like a right raving nancy boy. (Tis my new phrase.)
I'm going to try to make the fancy charms from the manga (Not sure how yet.)
and I need to style my wig when it arrives only ordered it last week- cut the fringe and add the plait.
Back to top Go down
Kuros
Kuros

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:17 pm

ooooh yayyys ..id say more like a fluttering bat!!!! Very Happy..and when your not looking il shine my coffepot with them Xb
hehehheh nancy boy XD whaaaaa..a lilac sash >.> ..did they think the undertaker was a member of the clergy or a pope for that matter XD " my child the lord loves u" XD hehehe
but ooooh charms!!!!! your could always try fimo! you can make anyshape out of it and just but it in the oven and it goes rock hard!! eeeeeeee im so excited to c u in the wig!!!!!! so long...*rubs face in it* XD
im still not sure what to do about my wig, coz it doesnt look like sebbys hair style at the mo...hasnt got the long bits at the side >.> il see if my friend leelee sends the extra hair in the post ^_^...other then that im all sorted..although i wish my tails on the jacket were longer..i sewd them shorter than they should really be >.> ah well... ^_^
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Batwoman!

Yeah. I'm getting a silver one soon.
? I CAN BE JESUSTAKER.
And you will not be using my wig as a face wipe. >.>

Still, you will have tails. Butler tails pwn.
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:13 pm

JCC is so close! O__O
I'm going to Alton towers that week and my sister just said,we are going to alton towers next week and I was like 'OMG THATS THE WEEK IM GOING TO JCC.' =O

I'm missing parts.
But there are parts which aren't in my capability to do,such as FIZZINGKNEEGARTERS. D: I have a good mind not to wear them,because I'm going through far too much trouble to find the material to make them and its so much hassle. . .

My cosplay is finished. . But,UGH,theres so much stuff. . .Ciels outfits are a pain. -___-;

But yay,Its coming soon! ~ So excited. :]
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Lol. Epic spazzouts.

PS. Beware of the pirate. He likes pringles.
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:53 pm

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Lol. Epic spazzouts.

Lolage,I scared the Pirates away last time. Lolage,I have that sort of effect on people. . . you know the *crickets* One. Lolage,I got my sister ehind bars though,which was fun. XD lol.

I'll be careful not to have pringles. oO
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:58 pm

MasterDarcy wrote:
pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Lol. Epic spazzouts.

Lolage,I scared the Pirates away last time. Lolage,I have that sort of effect on people. . . you know the *crickets* One. Lolage,I got my sister ehind bars though,which was fun. XD lol.

I'll be careful not to have pringles. oO
You can't scare me Razz . I'm in a more sophisticated class of scary. Smile

Also, you may make friends with alot of wasps. For some reason, hardly seen any wasps all year-go to Alton Towers I found out why. They stolen all of Britains wasps! Or it was just 3 wasps that followed us everywhere. But I killed 2 of them.

Yeah. Come JCC we encounter any buggies. I will destroy them. I can pwn any bug.

Pringles are delicious. I shall bring some with me!

I just done drawn a Sebby I did.
Though I'm still mad at him for being so hard to draw. >.<

Last edited by pinkbubblesnake on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : KENTUCY FRIED CHICKEN PENIS.)
Back to top Go down
MasterDarcy
MasterDarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 am

LMAO XD Your reason for editing,LOL. XD

Yeh,Alton towers wasps. . .HISS. D:

There better not be any wasps at JCC O__O I wonder if the derby wheel will still be there? Its 5 quid a go but I still want to go on it! ~ (I haven't rode on the wheel yet. XD )

Yay,a sebby. ^^
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:54 am

I WILL KILL ALL ZEE WASPS!

Mah reason for editing?
I say stuff like that alot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!   Kuroshitsuji cosplay group! - Page 4 Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

Kuroshitsuji cosplay group!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next