Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone ^^

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female
Number of posts : 136
Best Manga : *Whines* No fair. Um ~ Demon Diary,God Child,Angel Sanc.. I don't know >_<
Best Anime : ~ Kuroshitsuji & Pandora hearts.
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
You were talking about what to write on your tags. Suspect

Oh yesh. . Duh. Silly me. ^^;
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:24 am

Razz
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:20 am

*Pokies*

Anyone here? =P

I'm bored, and sweepy. I woke up at 2:30 this morning. T-T I'm gonna curl up on someones lap and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female
Best Manga : *Whines* No fair. Um ~ Demon Diary,God Child,Angel Sanc.. I don't know >_<

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:38 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
*Pokies*

Anyone here? =P

I'm bored, and sweepy. I woke up at 2:30 this morning. T-T I'm gonna curl up on someones lap and sleep.

I'm here. ~
I tried all of my cosplay on yesterday. .

I ran around the house screaming 'Its cute! Its cute!' Obviously I'm not cute,but Ciel. . X3 I should have cosplayed Lizzy. ~ I am alot like Lizzy in many ways and Madame red. I'd so want to dress Ciel up in cute things. X3

I think its the warm weather! I've not been able to sleep either. ~ D:

I won't be on this weekend either. .*sniffle ~ *

I still need to cut that wig. But I don't want too! Cie's hair is too pretty and soft. ~*Pet*
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:42 am

*sniffle* You're leaving me! And my wife died. Shes not talking, so that means shes dead.

Lizzy? Can you reach that high a pitch? (I can If theres a bug on me. I sat on like an ant nest or something today and I swore my head off.)

TOO HOT DX But I can splay out on the field still =) .
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
*sniffle* You're leaving me! And my wife died. Shes not talking, so that means shes dead.

Lizzy? Can you reach that high a pitch? (I can If theres a bug on me. I sat on like an ant nest or something today and I swore my head off.)

TOO HOT DX But I can splay out on the field still =) .

Your wife? ~
Oo

But,if shes dead. .you can put her in a coffin! ^_^ Happy days :3

Lol,I probably could. XD
And Ants nest? >_< ew. Ive sat on alot of ants before. .dunno about ants nest though.

Yeh,I got my hair cut today and I could hear the local sports day going on. It was loud. Oo
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:50 am

Eurgh. Sports day. DONOTWANT >.<

Yes. The little B'tards where coming out of the ground and onto my foot
>=( Then me and another person whacked them to death with our shoes.

Oh wait. She's alive. And she is saying she got me pregnant O_o . I'm straight though, and shes bi.
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:56 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Eurgh. Sports day. DONOTWANT >.<

Yes. The little B'tards where coming out of the ground and onto my foot
>=( Then me and another person whacked them to death with our shoes.

Oh wait. She's alive. And she is saying she got me pregnant O_o . I'm straight though, and shes bi.

Haha. XD
Are you pregnant? ~ Oo

Not to worry,You couldn't have been as strange as me.
I was a Gay Jellyfish at your age. (Maybe a little older)
But not female gay,male gay. - Ernie and Bernie to be precise.

It ended up being a very long and drawn out thing. .
I was a corrupted kid. Is it any wonder my mum is like Oo with me. XD XD

Omgosh! O_O Creepy things. I killed a spider last night. .It was heading for my bishies so I hit it with my spray. XD Fast little thing it was/

I used to hate sports day too. . >_< The only use of it was that you didn't have lessons and there was a snacks van.
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 am

Snacks? Lucky.

Yes. I am now. I have 5 babies. According to her seh raped me in the night. Bisexual beaver! Gay Goldfish! Craps. I forgot mine.

My Mum knows my Sebby obsession. First time she knew was when I was putting pics onto my phone, And some where like "SUPER EPIC SMEXY WOO!" . I think she knows the doujin is pervy too.

I had an invasion of carpet beetles a while ago. I sprayed my walls with stuff and was like; You come anywhere near my anime stuff and you shall suffer a fate worse than death by torture, then being resuurected and killed again.
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:14 am

Lmao XD Aw,You was violated? D:
What a mean wife >_<
Its Oklies,I'm married to my dog. He's a bish. <3 Wanna share him? ~ Hes smexy. . XD XD

Lmao!! XD hahaha. My mum bought me my wallscroll,but shes also against my obsession since I turned my sister into a fan (And she posted all Ciel picces all over my door,I kid you not it was smothered in smexual pictures XD ). she wants to make my sister be the normal one,since I'm the weird one. XD

Beatles? O_O x_X I thought I had it bad with spiders.
Lolage! ~
haha.
Cling to the sebby plush!! >_<
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 am

I do kind of touch her leg alot.

The rape. It burns mah eyes 3_3

Yay. Bishie dog. I have a manbeaSst dog. Zeusy manbeast. The other three are girls. We have Zeus when his owneres at work.

My Mum got me a Sebby keychain, she just saw it in ebay search and she was like "Is that Sebastian?" " I love you now Mum.seriously."

Yes. Beetles. Little ones. About 2-3mm but they eat fabricy stuff. "KEEP THE HELL AWAY FROM MY PLUSHIES BITCHES!"
Ya, I loves my Buurin plushies too ^_^ I'm so glad I got them <3

We have a new member >.> BULLY THEM!
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:25 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
I do kind of touch her leg alot.

The rape. It burns mah eyes 3_3

Yay. Bishie dog. I have a manbeaSst dog. Zeusy manbeast. The other three are girls. We have Zeus when his owneres at work.

My Mum got me a Sebby keychain, she just saw it in ebay search and she was like "Is that Sebastian?" " I love you now Mum.seriously."

Yes. Beetles. Little ones. About 2-3mm but they eat fabricy stuff. "KEEP THE HELL AWAY FROM MY PLUSHIES BITCHES!"
Ya, I loves my Buurin plushies too ^_^ I'm so glad I got them <3

We have a new member >.> BULLY THEM!

Yay! ~ Hes a naughty bishie dog.
Just like sebby. X3

Lolage! XD Thats what my sister is like! ~ Shes learned how to shop for plushies and Kuroshitsuji things all by herself. ^__^

Lolage XD XD hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 am

I am not thinkg those sort of images about your dog. How big is he and What breed? (just randomly asking I reread it and it sounded weird.)

I did that alot when I was younger, but I had to ask before bidding then.
Now my Mum goes through her emails reads a few and then very loudly : "I do wish you would stop bidding on things!" Me: Evil or Very Mad NEVER!

So ya, I buy stuff and use Mum's paypal. I have to have her do that for me. She's smart and hasn't let me know her password for that ^_^ .

>.> I sent them a random PM. You should do the same. Include "SUGARUSH" in it >=D .

Mah wife. She is resisting my sexual powers >=(
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:49 pm

hey! XD omg am so so sorry i hvan't been on am in hospital for more chemo atm and things have been hectic the past few days >>; *sigh* luckily! am all settled and on the net so yayyy XD

MY CIEL WIG CAME TODAY!!! YAYYY XD It's really good!
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
hey! XD omg am so so sorry i hvan't been on am in hospital for more chemo atm and things have been hectic the past few days >>; *sigh* luckily! am all settled and on the net so yayyy XD

MY CIEL WIG CAME TODAY!!! YAYYY XD It's really good!
Everyone is getting their wigs apart from MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. (I actually just distressed walrus screamed this)

I need to pay for it at the end of this week =3 . Well my Grandad does. X3 Sort of because when he goes on holiday he doesn't bring me anything back, he gets me something when he returns.

Btw check out the chat box ;P
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:53 pm

im just blessed with paypal atm XD still need my Yuuki cross one though and to buy my kairi cosplay XD lol and walrus screaming yayyyy XD....what chat box? XD
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
im just blessed with paypal atm XD still need my Yuuki cross one though and to buy my kairi cosplay XD lol and walrus screaming yayyyy XD....what chat box? XD

The one at the VERY bottom of the forum. =3. Random shit in there.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:57 pm

haiiii will go have a looksie now XD
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 am

omg i am so sorry for being offline so long ;__; my internet diededed in hospital bah! DX
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:48 am

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
omg i am so sorry for being offline so long ;__; my internet diededed in hospital bah! DX
XD It's okay. =3 I just poke people at random.
Back to top Go down
Master Darcy.
Master Darcy.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:

No worries ~
No internet connection not nice. >__<

Hope things are okies. :]
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:18 pm

I wuvs mah internet. <3

I can't live without it. I get bored and think Oh I should do *such and such* Oh wait, I need the internet for that >.<
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:35 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!! O_____O I can finally be online on here!!!! Been s long! over a month!!! ;__; sorry you guys :huggles: BUT! I officially have my Ciel cosplay and will upload pics when Ican :3

I <3 CIEL!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! O_____O I can finally be online on here!!!! Been s long! over a month!!! ;__; sorry you guys :huggles: BUT! I officially have my Ciel cosplay and will upload pics when Ican :3

I <3 CIEL!!!!!!!!!
IT'S CIEL! *glomps*

Woo. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

hello! XD im so so sorry i was away for so long. Have finished ALL my treatment now ^^ just learning to walk and all that jazz 8D

hope your ok! it has been so long!! :hug:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 6 Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone ^^
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New members :: Please introduce yourself here.-
Jump to: