Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Heylo Everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:42 am

Heylo Everyone ^_^

Im Binkyboy =P Nice to meet youu all ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Darcy.
Regular Member
Regular Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 136
Age : 27
Location : Demon Lords Castle! *spies*
Best Manga : *Whines* No fair. Um ~ Demon Diary,God Child,Angel Sanc.. I don't know >_<
Best Anime : ~ Kuroshitsuji & Pandora hearts.
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:48 am

BinkyBoy wrote:
Heylo Everyone ^_^

Im Binkyboy =P Nice to meet youu all ^.^


Do I know you from somewhere? ~
I might have seen you spray painting some pureblood or something. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:00 am

>.> I'm watching you.

Hi. *jumps back into bishie rape bush*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:38 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
>.> I'm watching you.

Hi. *jumps back into bishie rape bush*

My friend told me about you. I can't wait to meet youu ^_^~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:06 am

Me toooo, but please don't kidnap me.

Well, I don't mind so much about kidnapping but be gentle. x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 am

Master Darcy. wrote:
BinkyBoy wrote:
Heylo Everyone ^_^

Im Binkyboy =P Nice to meet youu all ^.^


Do I know you from somewhere? ~
I might have seen you spray painting some pureblood or something. .

Maybe...Have you been stalking me.

Have i seen you dive on floating bells?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:02 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Me toooo, but please don't kidnap me.

Well, I don't mind so much about kidnapping but be gentle. x3

I wont kidnap youu...maybe =P
As long as you dont kidnap me or eat my cake ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:52 pm

BinkyBoy wrote:
pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Me toooo, but please don't kidnap me.

Well, I don't mind so much about kidnapping but be gentle. x3

I wont kidnap youu...maybe =P
As long as you dont kidnap me or eat my cake ^_^
People really like their cake Laughing .

Don't attack my bone cookies and I'll be okay. =3

Sooo....if I try to kidnap you then in defense you will kidnap me back?
Not such a good plan, we'd both end up kidnapped. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 pm

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
BinkyBoy wrote:
pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Me toooo, but please don't kidnap me.

Well, I don't mind so much about kidnapping but be gentle. x3

I wont kidnap youu...maybe =P
As long as you dont kidnap me or eat my cake ^_^
People really like their cake Laughing .

Don't attack my bone cookies and I'll be okay. =3

Sooo....if I try to kidnap you then in defense you will kidnap me back?
Not such a good plan, we'd both end up kidnapped. XD


Hmm maybe we should trade. A peice of cake for a bone cookie ^_^

In the end we'll both be kidnapped. XD. What will the police say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm already getting cake. =3 Yay.
I'll probably bring some other stuff to share too, depending on what people like.

Yes, but the police wont know. The Earl will have Sebastian to cover it all up. I guess we'd just end up 'missing'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:25 pm

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
I'm already getting cake. =3 Yay.
I'll probably bring some other stuff to share too, depending on what people like.

Yes, but the police wont know. The Earl will have Sebastian to cover it all up. I guess we'd just end up 'missing'.

We'd have to spend our lives in the dark with eachother. Atleast we'll have the cake and bone cookies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:29 pm

BinkyBoy wrote:
pinkbubblesnake wrote:
I'm already getting cake. =3 Yay.
I'll probably bring some other stuff to share too, depending on what people like.

Yes, but the police wont know. The Earl will have Sebastian to cover it all up. I guess we'd just end up 'missing'.

We'd have to spend our lives in the dark with eachother. Atleast we'll have the cake and bone cookies
Lol, like a forced marrige. X3 Except I'm not gonna marry you. I already have a wife. (Who is very creepy... )


We will survive if we have sugar. And manga. >.> aaaaaand the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:33 pm

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
BinkyBoy wrote:
pinkbubblesnake wrote:
I'm already getting cake. =3 Yay.
I'll probably bring some other stuff to share too, depending on what people like.

Yes, but the police wont know. The Earl will have Sebastian to cover it all up. I guess we'd just end up 'missing'.

We'd have to spend our lives in the dark with eachother. Atleast we'll have the cake and bone cookies
Lol, like a forced marrige. X3 Except I'm not gonna marry you. I already have a wife. (Who is very creepy... )


We will survive if we have sugar. And manga. >.> aaaaaand the internet.

I'm married too.(She is creepy too.)

Sugar will keep me alive. I agree with the manga but i will need my Inuyassa plushie with me too. AND YES WE NEED THE INTERNET!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Yay for creepy wives. =) Actually I think we are both (me and Krindo) creepy just in diffrent ways...

I needs mah Plushie!!! *Glomps*

*talking to plush* I love you Sebby...

I wuvs internet too... O.O Otherwise where would I get my anime episodes? D'=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:47 pm

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Yay for creepy wives. =) Actually I think we are both (me and Krindo) creepy just in diffrent ways...

I needs mah Plushie!!! *Glomps*

*talking to plush* I love you Sebby...

I wuvs internet too... O.O Otherwise where would I get my anime episodes? D'=

Yes we are too. I'm abit more anime and mentally crazy. While she is just crazy.

My plushie is my life *Glomps the plushie*

No one will take you away *strokes plushie*

I also read manga's i haven't got on the internet. And Ebay for Cosplay.

*Worships the people of the internet*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:53 pm

What's the diffrence?


Sttrrrrroooooooookkkkkkkeeeee it.

Yes, my mind is constantly in the gutter. Snot my fault.

Well it is but I blame other people. YES I AM JUST CORRUPTED BY THE MEDIA!

Internet worshipping. Niiiiicccceeeeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:36 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
What's the diffrence?


Sttrrrrroooooooookkkkkkkeeeee it.

Yes, my mind is constantly in the gutter. Snot my fault.

Well it is but I blame other people. YES I AM JUST CORRUPTED BY THE MEDIA!

Internet worshipping. Niiiiicccceeeeeeeeee.

I'm just crazier. People say i am anyway...

Tut tut tut. Well my mind is in the gutter most of the time. The only time it isn't is when i try to act innocent...Doesn't work.

Yes blame other people. It's their fault where like this not ours.

Internet is my life so it needs to be worshipped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:11 am

Don't tut at me. Sad

Oh no, you are innocent. Just like me.
We are both innocent.

Everything is their fault. Just like swine flu is their fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:15 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Don't tut at me. Sad

Oh no, you are innocent. Just like me.
We are both innocent.

Everything is their fault. Just like swine flu is their fault.

Sorry Sad

Mhmm. Everyone thinks i'm an angel.
Until they talk bad about anime and thats when i attack.

Yes yes. My school has swine flu Sad. I can se me getting it when the JCC is near. :'(

Has your school got it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 am

Lol. Never mind. x3

I attack my friend when she says anything bad about the Undertaker or Neuro.

People at schools are all "OMG I FEEL ILL IT MUST BE SWINE FLU! IM GONNA DIE!" So we have no idea. It may be going round or it might not.


I'm not so bothered about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:33 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Lol. Never mind. x3

I attack my friend when she says anything bad about the Undertaker or Neuro.

People at schools are all "OMG I FEEL ILL IT MUST BE SWINE FLU! IM GONNA DIE!" So we have no idea. It may be going round or it might not.


I'm not so bothered about it.

I'm not bothered about it that much either.

But everyone does that at school to. They cough and everyone goes. "THEY'VE GOT SWINE FLU!". Me and my friend were saying stuff like "Wow. You never had a cough before".

Yes. My friend tried to say something bad about Zero from Vampire knight. But i attacked her before she could. And she has never said anything bad about anime again ^_^~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:46 am

Sarcasm works well with stuff like this.

Yeah, A girl I know was convinced she has swine flu. She just had a cold. Still hasn't been at school though.

My friend just said bad stuff about Neuro again, so I'm gonna find a disgusting picture from google to send her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:12 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
Sarcasm works well with stuff like this.

Yeah, A girl I know was convinced she has swine flu. She just had a cold. Still hasn't been at school though.

My friend just said bad stuff about Neuro again, so I'm gonna find a disgusting picture from google to send her.

Yeah but they look at you like your some freak.

Their are people who have actually got swine flu in my school. But some just over react.

Haha. Show her that if she says bad stuff about anime she'll be attacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 335
Age : 22
Location : Swadlincote :3
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:45 am

O.o Oooh. Don't infect me plz.
No wait, Isn't it pretty much the same as normal flu?

And what happened to the bird flu hype? I was in infants school at that time so it was fun for all the kids the joke about it.

She is an anime fan. She's just mean to my Undertaker. <3 You can attck her for me if you want. She's coming to JCC with me.
I can't attack well. She just bites my arm. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BinkyBoy
New Member
New Member
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 23
Location : Derbyshire
Best Manga : High School Girls is funny but i like Zombie Loan and Wallflower too. Theres just too many
Best Anime : Umm >.< So hard! I would say Elfen Lied...But i like Kuroshitsuji too >.<
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:48 am

pinkbubblesnake wrote:
O.o Oooh. Don't infect me plz.
No wait, Isn't it pretty much the same as normal flu?

And what happened to the bird flu hype? I was in infants school at that time so it was fun for all the kids the joke about it.

She is an anime fan. She's just mean to my Undertaker. <3 You can attck her for me if you want. She's coming to JCC with me.
I can't attack well. She just bites my arm. Sad

I wont infect you because i'm not going to get it.

And yeah i got told it was only like a common flu.

Hmm...Maybe it flew away? I don't know i can't remember after junior school.

And i'll attack her then ^_^. I bite too so it will be war. Plus i used to do karate. But i got kicked out T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Heylo Everyone.   

Back to top Go down
 
Heylo Everyone.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New members :: Please introduce yourself here.-
Jump to: