Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone ^^

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:27 pm

I shall have a Ciel! XD i needs one ;__; just baught myself a Kuroshitsuji pencil case for uni in september XD loves it
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
I shall have a Ciel! XD i needs one ;__; just baught myself a Kuroshitsuji pencil case for uni in september XD loves it
Nice! I bought some pencils for school, I carry them around in my pocket to keep em safe! I want to get a Kuroshituji bag for next year, Or one whit chibi L on it. Most likely be a Kuro one though. So I can carry Sebby with me X3 .

My obsession is bad, someone in form who I only talk to for a few minutes a day, pointed to my pencil and asked "Is that Sebastian?" I was thinking how do you know that?

I have a doodles of him in my planer though, but I can't draw Sebby to save my life. I draw Ciel, Grell and Undertaker though.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:35 pm

cuuuuute XD a Sebby bag would be awesome ^^ and I love it when u find other fans XD
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:40 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
cuuuuute XD a Sebby bag would be awesome ^^ and I love it when u find other fans XD
I only find em online though, She only knew it was Sebastian cus I talk about him alot!

XD I only converted one person to Kuro fandom though. Alot of people at school are getting into Death note, but they aren't excatly the people who would like Kuroshitsuji. They would most likely find it boring.

I find them annoying anyway, so I'm okay with that. Yeah I'm nice.
Someone who thinks the japanese version is bad, I think is kinda misunderstanding something. Ryuk's original voice is crap, I heard one of them say I was like NO! NO YOU DIDN'T! I think it fits him best.

I'm going off on a mini rant so I should shut up.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:43 pm

lol Ryuzaki's japanese voice fits him to a T ^^ it's always hit and miss with dubbing ^^;....some really work like Ed in FMA and some just...don't like English Sailormoon lol XD But it has come on over the years
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
lol Ryuzaki's japanese voice fits him to a T ^^ it's always hit and miss with dubbing ^^;....some really work like Ed in FMA and some just...don't like English Sailormoon lol XD But it has come on over the years
Yeah, It has.
Are you a Sailor Moon fan too?
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:52 pm

yeah! XD i love it, was the first anime I ever got into, used to rush home from school to watch it. Am part way through Watching Sailormoon Super at the mo XD found a sailormoon ep goldmine recently.

Alot of people think it;s corney but i love it XD nothing like girlpower sparkle sparkle
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
yeah! XD i love it, was the first anime I ever got into, used to rush home from school to watch it. Am part way through Watching Sailormoon Super at the mo XD found a sailormoon ep goldmine recently.

Alot of people think it;s corney but i love it XD nothing like girlpower sparkle sparkle
Yay! I love it too! I seriously love magical girl stuff, and SM was my first too. I remember seeing the black moon clan, when I was about 4-5 .
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:01 pm

I used to love it when they transformed XD the amount of times i ran around yelling MOON PRISM POWER! XD Lol I never changed though. X3
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
I used to love it when they transformed XD the amount of times i ran around yelling MOON PRISM POWER! XD Lol I never changed though. X3
Hahahha! XD I sometimes yell that too when I'm watching it X3 . Thankfully my familly leave me alone so they don't know. I talk to myself alot too.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:11 pm

I talk to myself alot when watching anime XD I also went round yelling 'jukyuraini johosensuda NYAH!' opr something like that and doing the cat thing from Tokyo Mew Mew XD I WILL cosplay Ichigo onday ;__ ;
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:13 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
I talk to myself alot when watching anime XD I also went round yelling 'jukyuraini johosensuda NYAH!' opr something like that and doing the cat thing from Tokyo Mew Mew XD I WILL cosplay Ichigo onday ;__ ;
Heh Lol. I say the "Pretty witchi" Thing when watching Ojamajo doremi -_-.

I have a lot of magical girl merchandise too, I love the rpg toys and compacts!
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 pm

I have always wanted the merchandise XD I am so so tempted to buy a Sailormoon Broach or Tokyo mew mew strawberry bell bell XD I havn't heart of that series ^^ it any good?
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
I have always wanted the merchandise XD I am so so tempted to buy a Sailormoon Broach or Tokyo mew mew strawberry bell bell XD I havn't heart of that series ^^ it any good?
Yes, very cute ^_^ . Most of my stuff is from that series, and from Tonde Buurin. Sailor Moon stuff is very expensive so I don't have much =( . I own a few resin kits from the series though.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:23 pm

I baught some little resi statues off ebay recently, they are on their way XD will take a pic when they arrive XD i loooove gashapon toys and luittle anime figurines >< im a little otaku.....and posters...and wallscrolls >>;
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
I baught some little resi statues off ebay recently, they are on their way XD will take a pic when they arrive XD i loooove gashapon toys and luittle anime figurines >< im a little otaku.....and posters...and wallscrolls >>;
Have you? Be careful with ebay though, you get alot of Thai kits. No .

I did build Usagi in school uniform a while ago, but the dog knocked her over and her odango will not go back on T_T I did well on her too!
I'm building super chibimoon next, but I haven't worked on her much. Only some sanding. But she will look great when she is all finished!
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:31 pm

omg am so so jealoud DX super chibi moon kawaiiiiiii XD I wants to draw sailormoon now, it;s been way too long! i got a gorgeous manga eternal sailormoon poster from france XD I had to cart it all the way back on the eurostar lol WITHOUT bending or ripping it
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
omg am so so jealoud DX super chibi moon kawaiiiiiii XD I wants to draw sailormoon now, it;s been way too long! i got a gorgeous manga eternal sailormoon poster from france XD I had to cart it all the way back on the eurostar lol WITHOUT bending or ripping it
XD Check out www.e2046.com They have tons of SM resins. And a whole bunch of new ones are going to be recasted.
I draw Sailor Moon too, when I feel like it. http://www.sailormoonforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10095
I drew this ^_^.

I have no posters oddly enough. My walls look empty without them, so I'm thinking of painting chibi chracters on my walls. =)
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:45 pm

oh cute XD do you have a deivant art? also do u have an msn address ^^ ill add you if so
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
oh cute XD do you have a deivant art? also do u have an msn address ^^ ill add you if so
I do have a DA , but If you're looking for any drawings, there isn't any on there ^_^; . I go by pinkbubblesnake on there.

I don't have MSN sadly, I had one but I can't even remember my adress. I have AIM but it seems no one else has it over here.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:49 pm

nah i not got AIM DX lol my deviantart is

www.menchi-munchies.deviantart.com has my anime and manga stuff on, not my proper illutration work though ><
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
nah i not got AIM DX lol my deviantart is

www.menchi-munchies.deviantart.com has my anime and manga stuff on, not my proper illutration work though ><
Heh, Nice =) . I can't draw that well T_T. I'm not that good at using diffrent poses either.
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Just keep practicing X3 you will get it don't worry, took me years to be able to draw like how i do now DX not to mention im gunna stake my entire livelihood on my ability to draw ^^;...
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
Just keep practicing X3 you will get it don't worry, took me years to be able to draw like how i do now DX not to mention im gunna stake my entire livelihood on my ability to draw ^^;...
I've been drawing for about 5 years, since I was 9. ^_^ I was into yu-gi-oh back then, and constantly drew the Dark magician girl. A lot of people at school are drawing anime right now, and one of my friends has gotten ver good, very fast. I'm thinking "Oh my god! Must nurture friends talent!" . So I keep telling her keep on drawing ^_^ .
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:59 pm

lol XD It is becoming very popular, with manga now going into main stream shops such as whsmiths and waterstones, as well as more anime ebing shown on television (though i personally hate naruto -_- ) it is becoming increasingly popular over here X3 though it means more series are released on dvd faster here also ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ - Page 2 Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone ^^
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New members :: Please introduce yourself here.-
Jump to: