Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Needed - More Butlers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tashy-Chan
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Tashy-Chan

Female
Number of posts : 226
Best Manga : Fruits Basket
Best Anime : Excel Saga
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Needed - More Butlers Empty
PostSubject: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:57 am

Hello peoples ^_^

So far we only have the one Butler. We need at least 3-5. If you want to apply please E-mail me at:

tashy-chan@hotmail.co.uk

And I can send you the necessary forms.

We have sent out confirmations today of which roles our maids will be cast into, So we needs to get out Butlers sorted out too!

Thanks everyone!

-Tashy
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/themeepproject
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female
Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Sat May 09, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm wondering if there aren't enough butlers what will happen? *sniffles* I really want to see more butlers on the site...
Back to top Go down
Tashy-Chan
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Tashy-Chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 pm

If there aren't any more than I'm afraid there aren't any more :<

We have enough Maids to run the Cafe, so any more are a bonus, but yes, to make us Girl friendly we do need more boys :< We have Tsu (Head Butler) and another Butler, but we only have the 2 at the moment :<
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Sun May 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Aww, Last I checked there is one, I want to see the other! Crying or Very sad
I'm butler obssesive now... I can't help it...
Back to top Go down
Tashy-Chan
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Tashy-Chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Mon May 11, 2009 7:01 am

I believe Will is having a few problems at the moment with the website provider, there is loads of new updates but he cant make them live atm ^^
Back to top Go down
Emily_Alchemist
Emily_Alchemist

Female
Number of posts : 181
Best Manga : Vampire Knight,D.N Angel, kingdom hearts, Neon Genesis Evengelion, Death Note
Best Anime : EVERYTHING!!!!!! Vampire knight, Death note, FMA, Bleach, Naruto, Fruits basket, Lucky Star, Ouran Host club
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Tue May 12, 2009 11:47 am

have the maids got certain roles or somthing now?
Back to top Go down
Tashy-Chan
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Tashy-Chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Mon May 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Yesum that is correct ^_^ Maids and Butlers are cast into roles depending on there interests looks and personality. They are then asked to "act" those roles out for our guests to enhance customer interaction ^_^
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Mon May 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Tashy-Chan wrote:
Yesum that is correct ^_^ Maids and Butlers are cast into roles depending on there interests looks and personality. They are then asked to "act" those roles out for our guests to enhance customer interaction ^_^
How cool! I would have loved to been a maid or something but I'm not that confident U_U . Maybe next year I could be a female butler? Lol, I'm too obsessed with them...
Back to top Go down
Tashy-Chan
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Tashy-Chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Tue May 19, 2009 5:27 am

You know I've never thought of that! female Butlers *head desks* duuhh lol Yes if we are running next year I bet you will be confident enough by then to do it ^_^ Are you attending JCC this year?
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Tue May 19, 2009 9:02 am

Yes I will be coming this year.
Back to top Go down
Tashy-Chan
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Tashy-Chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Tue May 19, 2009 10:43 am

If its your first Con everyone is always nervous but you never forget your first convention ^_~ and you always compare every convention afterwards to the one you went to first lol (and no naughty comments everyone lol)
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Tue May 19, 2009 10:49 am

I am excited, last year I didn't know any anime fans so I couldn't go to a convention, but this year I found myself two of my nutters that can go!
Back to top Go down
yuma
Admin
Admin
yuma

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Best Manga : Sgt. Frog.
Best Anime : Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou.
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:36 am

Tash can send all info you have on maids and butlers to tokyo.otaku@hotmail.co.uk and I will update all the cafe pages up to date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyootaku.co.uk
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 am

Hello I am cosplaying as a guy, Ciel Pahntomhive for the con and was wondrering how much of the day will I be having to serve the lovely folk if i were to be a butler? XD can women be butlers??? lol
Back to top Go down
Tashy-Chan
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Tashy-Chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:18 am

Hello ^_^

I believe that you would be working in shifts, but the majority of the day would be taken up with serving.

Im not sure about a female Butler, at the moment we only have ONE boy, and the rest are girls, I think employing so many females would'nt be fair to our customers, as it stands only men will be coming to our Cafe to see the girls in uniforms ^_^;
Back to top Go down
pinkbubblesnake
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
pinkbubblesnake

Female

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:23 am

Chibi_Ciel wrote:
Hello I am cosplaying as a guy, Ciel Pahntomhive for the con and was wondrering how much of the day will I be having to serve the lovely folk if i were to be a butler? XD can women be butlers??? lol
Omg. Another Ciel! XD Lol. I'm going as the Undertaker so I look forward to seeing you there! ^_^ But now I'll be confused if theres two... Which outfit are you wearing?
Back to top Go down
Chibi_Ciel
Chibi_Ciel

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm

I was just wondering since I was gunna dress as the little Victorian chap anyway XD nevermind instead i shall enjoy the cafe ^^ let me know if u need any help in any other way ^^ artwork or stuff X3

Also im going in the royal blue one with the bustle type thing on the bag and the trail XD if that makes sense. The one the expensive figurine is wearing i sooo want to buy ;__; lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needed - More Butlers   Needed - More Butlers Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

Needed - More Butlers
Page 1 of 1