Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...

Go down 
+2
TwistedPixie
Puddycat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Puddycat

Female
Number of posts : 42
Best Manga : Death Note
Best Anime : Fullmetal Alchemist
Registration date : 2008-06-09

On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Empty
PostSubject: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:52 am

...I say many thanks ^_^ Everyone gave us awesome comments on our cosplay, and second place - HELL YEAH! lol

Also thanks to everyone who answered my "free glomps" sign's call, and put up with our cameras being shoved in their faces - for some of us it was our first con, some have been on the con circuit for a few years, but everyone said that it was definitely among the best, and that was mainly because of the atmosphere and the people.

So thanks from everyone for a great weekend, we'e all hoping we can come back next time (and if we can't, I personally am going to throw the ultimate tantrum XD)

=^.^=
Back to top Go down
TwistedPixie
TwistedPixie

Female
Number of posts : 29
Best Anime : Naruto, Death Note
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:13 am

Puddycat wrote:
...I say many thanks ^_^ Everyone gave us awesome comments on our cosplay, and second place - HELL YEAH! lol

Bring It On quote. XP
Back to top Go down
Lawliet
Long Standing Member
Long Standing Member
Lawliet

Female
Number of posts : 247
Best Anime : Death Note
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:04 am

Yaaaaaaaaaay xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.alterna.co.nr
etoeto
etoeto

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:22 am

Hi JEN... YUSH IT WAS SO AWESOME!! WE SHOULD DO BR AGAIN! Very Happy

I'll have to drag you to a bigger one next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
otepoti
otepoti

Female
Number of posts : 24
Best Manga : dnangel
Best Anime : ghost in the shell 1st gig
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:28 am

You guys were great, i had fun maiming you ^-^

ahahahaha

Ote
Back to top Go down
http://www.angel-unlimited.co.uk/forum/
Puddycat

Female

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:30 am

And I used to think you were such a nice person. How naive of me... *sigh*

JoJoJoJoJo! XD Come with me to the May Expo! (I would say October, but I can't do it *over-dramatic sigh*)
Back to top Go down
etoeto
etoeto

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:50 am

JoJoJoJoJo! XD Come with me to the May Expo! (I would say October, but I can't do it *over-dramatic sigh*)[/quote]

CAAAN'T! mega exams of doomz are then!! if i don't pass, i don't go to uni Sad
Back to top Go down
Puddycat

Female

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:42 am

Same here, but if you don't have a break from studying then eventually you stop taking information in and it becomes counter-productive *takes off science hat* Besides, it's only two days and we probably won't get to go to another con as a group again 'cause we'll all be in different places and doing different things.

((Is the gult-tripping working? Twisted Evil ))
Back to top Go down
Nixi

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:06 pm

That's right Jen, push her into it Razz
But srsly, I'd hafta sell some commissions or beg the parents to go. I have no money and we've been on this treck many afore times. It costs a bomb and 3 hours just to get there -feels dizzy thinking about it-
Back to top Go down
Puddycat

Female

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:19 am

Nixi wrote:
That's right Jen, push her into it Razz
But srsly, I'd hafta sell some commissions or beg the parents to go. I have no money and we've been on this treck many afore times. It costs a bomb and 3 hours just to get there -feels dizzy thinking about it-

SHHHH! Don't ruin my ambitions for the Expo! lol Aparently at one of the unis I'm looking at, there's a bus to London for £1, and the other one's right next to the end of an Underground line, so I'm set for next year but I WANNA GO BEFORE UNI!!! *sobs quietly in a corner*

*sigh* I really shouldn't have moved up here. Everything happens in London... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...   On behalf of the Battle Royale girls... Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

On behalf of the Battle Royale girls...
Page 1 of 1