Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't worry if you know nothing about anime or manga, we're all friends here.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~

Go down 
+3
Hoolan
yuma
samuraiboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
samuraiboy
samuraiboy

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Ohayo~~~  Tomodachi~~~ Empty
PostSubject: Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~   Ohayo~~~  Tomodachi~~~ Blankicon-2Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:07 am

[b]

Image hosted by servimg.com
About me? Uhhh....

~>People call me Yuta or cookie monster.. I'm not sure why?°-°' You should capitalize the "Y" in "Yata-" onetime, because I'm worthy of a capitalized 'Y'. @_@; Mm k?!! D:' O_o; ..I thought so.

I have a biological parentes... and littel sis.
I am 237 Mars years old , I I measure my age in Mars years because I'm actually not human! I came to Earth to find other Aliean ... and I became half Japanese ,half Korea boy... now I'm in S.Korea
Wheee!~~ Wheee GO ME. That's actually quite the hard thing to do.. Staying alive for that long, what with all the ways one could die nowadays. @_@; I get a tummy ache just thinking about it. +_+;;

~>It's my mission to make people confused and go "huh...?" or "whaaa.... ?"
~>The skin on my arms feels weird, because I don't eat fast food! Yes, yes, I'm super vegan! ^_^ That's because I hate it when people eat anything that ever was, is, or came from anything that ever was or is living!!! IT'S JUST WRONG! If you're wondering how I stay alive.. I listen to J-rock music. Yes, yes I do. That's because J-rock is meat, but it's not real, so it's good meat. Real meat is evil! Oh, and a dietary supplements, that helps too!! Though, the government puts unsafe chemicals in them. That's why I get sick all the time. my government wants all of us to stay sick, FOREVER!! They have a deal with the doctors of here. If the people are sick from the fast food they eat, they see the doctors, the doctors get money, and split it with the government for letting everyone put such unsafe, addictive, destructive properties in the fast food. (AND NOW THAT YOU'VE READ THAT.. YOU KNOW; THUS, YOU SHOULD FEAR SLEEPING TONIGHT. They don't want you to know..) So, I suggest you NEVER eat anything food from fast foods, ever. Or sleep. They know what you dream.. o_O; I know this, yes, yes I do. And, if you haven't realised this by now YOU'RE STUPID. It's all more money for the republicans in the long run. Money is worth more than any amount of human life, ever!

>_> Uh, I'm somewhat paranoid. But I'm only paranoid because the whole world is out to get me. O_O;;!!

I can speak many languages, most you haven't heard from, because they are not earth languages. hehe, yay! The earth ones I speak best would be Japanese,Korean and English! ..I suppose. Then it's German! Ja! ^-^; I like it when things go "fizzzzzzzz, yåååååå, eeeeyyyyy, muuuuuu, määäää, and wheeeee". mm k? Though I don't like it when things go BOOM. That happens to me sometimes... Sad *Makes you go yåååååå-määäää" hehe! Wheeee, that's some fun stuffs!^^ I was once Picasso reincarnated as a ccccaaaattt, that was cool! I have the ability to set things an fire, give you a headache, and draw stuffs! Yay! We're doomed! Hmm.. I've been known to stretch the truth.. but just a little bit. I hate baka or hentai.. like Mr. bear. ..FUCK YOU MR. BEAR, YOU SPEAK stupid things... ばかみたいなやつ , ばばばばばばばばばばばかかかかかかかかかかかかたれ

..and that's all you need to know about me! You hideous Internet stalker. I hope reading this has effected your emotions in some weird way. Or at least made you hate me even more! ^_^
>_> and if you're wondering how I know this website?, then you don't need to know it... an Alien friend from Venus itroduced it to me. just I'm new ^-')v you have to don't like my profile or don't know my profile. ^-^ hehe
(x_x;)..zzZ FEEL SPECIAL--I probably hate LOVE you!^^ PLUR! Ja <3
I love Anime , cosplay and Naruto XD

Who I'd like to meet:
ALIENS! Espically the ones brave enough to come to Earth! Big Foot! Ghosts!Angels which doesn't have wings!!!(that's important) The Chupacabra! Some of the nicer lawn gnomes! Uh.. O_o; mr. cute or cool people who likes alien like me. cuz I need some love XD . hehe^^ ..and it'd be kinda cool to meet Anna and Nana (who are Japanese singers ) .
if you think you are Alien or those people, send me e-mail fron anywhere ^^ finalfantasyx@empal.com
Back to top Go down
yuma
Admin
Admin
yuma

Male
Number of posts : 1020
Best Manga : Sgt. Frog.
Best Anime : Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou.
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~   Ohayo~~~  Tomodachi~~~ Blankicon-2Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:14 pm

Welcome to our little forum. Very Happy

Its nice to have a sane people join us for once. cheers I have unlocked the rest of the forum for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokyootaku.co.uk
Hoolan
Hoolan

Male
Number of posts : 44
Best Manga : G.T.O
Best Anime : Cowboy bebop or FMA
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~   Ohayo~~~  Tomodachi~~~ Blankicon-2Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:50 pm

Im scared now affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

but welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hoolan
Tashy-Chan
JCC Mod
JCC Mod
Tashy-Chan

Female
Number of posts : 226
Best Manga : Fruits Basket
Best Anime : Excel Saga
Registration date : 2007-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~   Ohayo~~~  Tomodachi~~~ Blankicon-2Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:33 pm

Hello welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/themeepproject
CandyKane
CandyKane

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~   Ohayo~~~  Tomodachi~~~ Blankicon-2Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:30 am

Hi and welcome, I have pills to keep me sane, not sure they always work though lol?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/psycho_candy76
Mysterious Fayth

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~   Ohayo~~~  Tomodachi~~~ Blankicon-2Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:05 pm

j0 welcomes, it's nice to know there are people like you out there......waaaaayyyyyyy out there Very Happy I'm none of the above, but I am a vampire, does that count Twisted Evil Btw, do you know Haruhi personally at all XD
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Door_to_the_Unreal/index
Butterfle
Mod
Mod
Butterfle

Female
Number of posts : 373
Best Manga : FMA, Slam Dunk
Best Anime : Oh no, can't decide...soo many to choose from...
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~   Ohayo~~~  Tomodachi~~~ Blankicon-2Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:05 pm

Welcome to the Hotel Tokyo Otaku! I'm Butterfle, and I hope you enjoy your stay!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~   Ohayo~~~  Tomodachi~~~ Blankicon-2

Back to top Go down

Ohayo~~~ Tomodachi~~~
Page 1 of 1